All 17 art Reviews

Mistake Mistake

This is so good, especially the claws of the dragon, I think they are very well done, give me the feeling that he is very powerful and the "lava" around him also helps.
One more thing, I don't understand why these vegetables are there ... They seems bad on the picture.

Untraditional Crayola Snow Leopard Untraditional Crayola Snow Leopard

When I first saw it, I thought, "This digital art is so realistic." however, I went to read the description and my reaction was "crayons? WHAT?!"

PaisleyPerson responds:

Ahh, thank you! It's definitely not my norm but it was a really challenging and fun project! It made me want to branch out even more :)

"Ah, this meal comes with dessert." "Ah, this meal comes with dessert."

If someone does an animation with this style, I think it will look great, it almost looks like a theatrical scene, but with wooden characters.

Wine is the source of your wildest dreams... or fears? Wine is the source of your wildest dreams... or fears?

This is amazing, i never thought using wine like a watercolor, but i doesn't believe that you are a beginner.
Well, just Jazza will decide that.

xKathiee responds:

Well I wasn't sure about what category I should enter, since I just began to draw some real stuff instead of random simple sketches (in my school notebooks) this summerbreak... Idk :(

Youkai Kagome Youkai Kagome

Her anatomy is really good, so realistic.

The Joker (FanArt) The Joker (FanArt)

When I saw his hair, I just thought about the Dragon Ball.

Pyre - Bae Pyre - Bae

I noticed that the shadow of the right foot gives us the illusion of seeing the bottom, instead of the chest of the foot.
I really liked the environment around her.
Sorry for the bad english....

Art Vader Art Vader

The idea is really nice!

A helping hand colouredver. A helping hand colouredver.

It is very well painted, the light zones and the shadows make a big difference and you did them very well.
I think it looks perfect on a shirt, t-shirt etc ...

M-Artistry responds:

Thanks, when I was colouring the picture, I wasn't too sure about it as I was using kids colouring pencils.

Shine Forever Shine Forever

Reminds me the style of Sui Ishida, creator of Tokyo Ghoul.